Aerospace & Defense
Program Engineer at the Mesa, Arizona facility.
The Engineer is the technical lead responsible for execution of programs at the Mesa, Arizona facility; reporting directly to the Chief Engineer. The Engineer will be the subject matter expert for multiple products, to include mature products and product development programs. The Engineer will act as the liaison between Program Management, Supply Chain, Planning, Manufacturing, and Test to ensure program success.
· Support bid and proposal preparation: scope of work, schedule, budget and technical volume
· Identify program technical risk during all phases of program (inception through completion) and support Program Manager in risk management
· Author program plans, test plans, test reports, and program reports
· Lead team in product and component design and analysis (structural, thermal, ballistic)
· Support resolution of supply chain technical issues
· Support manufacturing to ensure successful execution of product assembly
· Prepare and review design and process changes
· Plan, support, witness and report on test activities
· Lead failure investigation to identify root cause and corrective action
· Establish report and effective communication with customers
· Identify and champion IR&D and continuous improvement projects
Job Qualifications (Education/Skills/Experience):
· Must be capable of obtaining a security clearance.
· Less than 10% foreign travel may be required.
· BS/MS/PhD in Engineering discipline.
· 7 years industry-relevant experience preferred, though others will be considered.
· Previous work experience with energetic materials is desired but not required.
· Previous technical project/program lead experience.
· 3D drafting experience preferred.
· Modeling (thermal, structural, ballistic, fluid flow) preferred.
· Familiarity with statistical methods and software used to perform statistical analysis.
· Proficiency at authoring technical documents such as test plans, test reports, manufacturing procedures, and project reports.
· Effective communicator DocuSign Envelope ID: 45EF2216-A795-4FE3-92D7-A96F66A0F76F
· Bias for collaboration with supporting departments and customer departments.
**Note**: Due to US Export Control laws and regulations; applicants selected for employment must show proof of a U.S. Person status before employment may begin.