FEATURED ARIZONA JOBS
Head of Human Resources
Summary of Position
Reporting to the CEO and partnering with the executive team, the Head of Human Resources will be the strategic talent advisor for the business units. This leader will establish, build and provide full-scope HR services to all employees. The intent is for the Head of Human Resources to grow the function over time as the business expands organically and through M&A while being a partner to the CEO and executive team. This position will be in Scottsdale Arizona based.
Very important: Local Candidates only, no relocation. No job hoppers.
• Business Advisor: Be a member of the leadership team and work with leaders to understand the overall business direction; emphasis on devising new strategies for field talent acquisition and learning in service of performance culture and building a collaborative culture in the field, and corporate locations.
• HR Strategy: Partner with the CEO and leadership team to set long-term HR plans, organization structure and culture, compensation and benefits, DEI&B efforts for the business, leveraging data/KPIs, voice of the employee and voice of the customer.
• HR Partnering: design and lead organization-wide human resources initiatives and task teams. Lead M&A due-diligence and integration efforts related to HR topics. Provide overall Human Resources services for exempt and non-exempt teams, including staffing, training, leadership/employee development and coaching, career planning, workforce development, performance management, salary planning, talent development, succession planning, employee relations, communications and overall human resources compliance.
• HR Operations: Develop processes, engage vendors and implement processes and technologies to support employee experience and enable effective delivery of HR services including employee data, benefits offerings, manager and employee transactions.
• Minimum 15 years of HR experience, ideally with recent experience in a similar head of HR position with full-scope HR
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
• Experience leading in a changing environment and managing through complexity, particularly within M&A, growth and professionalization.
• Strong business and financial acumen and analytical mindset; able to leverage data and metrics to drive creative, pragmatic solutions. Problem-solving orientation.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, process orientation, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Adept at influencing, change management and coaching skills. Proven experience in developing and coaching a team.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple clients and multiple priorities.
• Experience with Private Equity a plus.
Compensation is very competitive with a generous benefits package